Come see what all the bark is about!
For all new pups, we require a temperament test. This is to introduce your dog(s) to our cage-free, open daycare environment to ensure they feel comfortable and are well suited for group play.
- The temperament test is complimentary
- We require a minimum of 4 hours, but the entire day is included
- You must make a reservation in advance for a temperament test. We take appointments Monday-Thursday and Saturday. The Chastain and Roswell locations also take temperament tests on Fridays. Spots fill up fast, so contact us to schedule your pup’s first day. No walk-ins, please.
- Temp Tests are required to arrive by 9am.
- All dogs must be spayed or neutered by 8 months old.
- We take the safety of all dogs very seriously. Accordingly, to enter our facility, all dogs must be current on rabies, bordetella, distemper/parvo/lepto, and H3N2 Canine Influenza vaccines.
- We require that the customer complete the New Customer Registration form and provide us with a copy of your dog’s vaccines before the date of the temperament test. Vaccine may be e-mailed or faxed to the location where the temperament test is being conducted. Alternatively, you can upload a copy of the vaccines through the customer portal.
- We have playroom webcams for your viewing pleasure to check in on your pup while at daycare.
We are so excited for you to join our Puppy Haven family!